- Be adventurous and experience touring the longest zip line circuit as you pass over the treetops.
- Learn about the Magical Town while walking its streets.
- Enjoy a waterfall with a drop of more than 120 meters.
Price based on the travel season and number of people.
In this experience you will have the opportunity to enjoy the incredible and green landscapes of the Northern Sierra of Puebla while you discover one of its magic towns, Tlatlauquitepec. A very quiet place, with colorful houses and cobbled streets. All this is combined with the adrenaline of touring the longest circuit of zip lines in Puebla, learn the basics of handmade embroidery and enjoy a walk towards a beautiful waterfall in the middle of the mountains.
PRICE PER PERSON FROM $205 USD
|Double occupancy||$235 USD|
|Triple occupancy||$215 USD|
|Quadruple occupancy||$205 USD|
|Children under 11 years old||$90 USD|
City of origin – Tlatlauquitepec
No meal plan.
We recommend arriving at the magic town of Tlatlauquitepec before 5pm (we will give you instructions on how to get there or we can take you from the city of Puebla at an additional cost). At 6pm we will enjoy a cultural tour around the village. The rest of the afternoon will be free to enjoy this quiet place with our suggestions on where to dine.
NOTE: click on each day (icons from the left) to see the itinerary of each one of them.
Rancho San Gabriel – Zip line and wool embroidery workshop – Tlatlauquitepec
Meal plan: B/L/-
After breakfast we will travel to Rancho San Gabriel to enjoy its incredible views and to cross its mountains through a zip line, the longest circuit over treetops of the sierra poblana! Later we will enjoy a delicious regional lunch. In the afternoon, we will enrich ourselves with a small wool embroidery workshop, a typical handcraft of this region. Afterwards, we will return to Tlatlauquitepec to rest in your hotel.
A walk towards the waterfall – Return Home
Meal plan: B/-/-
After breakfast we will enjoy a walk towards a waterfall that has a 120 meters fall. An approximately 40 minutes walk, there is a slope and therefore we recommend you to have a good physical condition to take this walk. We will go slowly, leisurely, to enjoy the beautiful landscape and renew the spirit while being in contact with nature. Return to the hotel at approximately 1:00 pm. You can return home at any time you desire.
Transfers from the hotel to the sites described on the itinerary, accommodation in charming hotel in the Magical Village of Tlatlauquitepec, food and beverage described on the itinerary (B= Breakfast / L= Lunch / D= Dinner), local guide on the tour and taxes.
Personal taxes, transportation from city of origin to Tlatlauquitepec and viceversa, food and beverage not specified on the itinerary, activities not mentioned on the itinerary and tips.
Accommodation in hotel.
What to bring?:
- Protection for cold (polar, jacket or windbreaker, light gloves and cap depending on season).
- Footwear suitable for hiking.
- Bottle of water, minimum one liter and a half per person.
- Lots of enthusiasm and a smile.
- Not to have heart disease.
- Not to have bone fractures in the last 2 months.
- Advice your guide about any conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and asthma.
- If your under medical treatment, please let us know.
- Advice of any serious spinal problems.
Escríbenos para recibir más informes de este viaje