- Enjoy the surroundings of the Magical Town of Cholula while enjoying a rich pulque or a good mezcal.
- Get ready to walk through the beautiful volcanoes of Izta-Popo while admiring its landscape full of life and vegetation.
- Recharge with positive energy while enjoying the fresh air when climbing the Malinche.
Price based on the travel season and number of people.
Tour the slopes of the Iztacihuatl and the Malinche volcanoes to recharge your lungs with clean air and enjoy the tranquility of the mountains while you give thanks for your health and your ability to walk. It is proven that hiking relaxes your mind and your spirit.
PRICE PER PERSON FROM $450 USD
|Double occupancy||$520 USD|
|Triple occupancy||$470 USD|
|Quadruple occupancy||$450 USD|
City of origin – Cholula
Not meals included.
We suggest scheduling your arrival to Cholula before 8:00 pm so you can rest.
We will give you recommendations on where to dine or what to do in this quiet town. Our headquarters are in this town, so we are experts in the area…
NOTE: click on each day (icons from the left) to see the itinerary of each one of them.
Cholula – Walk to Izta – Popo Park – Cholula
Meals plan: B/-/-
At 8:00 am (after breakfast) your local guide will come by to take you to the skirts of these two majestic volcanoes (a 2 hours drive approximately).
Arrival at the park at 3,670 meters of altitude and beginning of trekking through the alpine trail site. You will walk 12.5 kilometers at a calm pace with a 28% difference in level, with an average physical condition (able to do certain aerobics) it is possible to perform this walk.
We will have a picnic in the middle of the mountain to recharge energy and begin our descent (you will rise only 400 meters from the 3,670 meters starting point, this means that you will reach a total height of 4,070 meters).
At 2:00 pm approximately, we transfer to a rural ecotourism center to eat (trout, not included).
Upon finishing return to your hotel in Cholula to rest.
Cholula – La Malinche – Cholula
Meal plan: B/-/-
At 8:00 am we will depart from Cholula hotel and breakfast (a 2 hours trip approximately). Arrival at the park to start a trek through the alpine trail site (3,100 meters). At noon, we will take a break to do a picnic inside the National Park and continue to the final line of the forest (3900 meters). Return to starting point at 4pm. Total walking distance 8.5 km. Type of trail: traced all the way, without technical obstacles, average slope 25%.
Then, we will have time to eat and return to the hotel in Cholula.
Meals plan: B/-/-
After your delicious breakfast you can return home at the time you want it most.
Domestic transporation from the hotel to the mentioned sites on the itinerary, accommodation in a charming hotel on the Magic Village of Cholula, food and beverage described on the itinerary (B= Breakfast / L= Lunch / D= Dinner), activities described on the itinerary, local guide and taxes.
Food and beverage not specified on the itinerary, transportation from the city of origin to Cholula and viceversa, personal expenses, activities not mentioned on the itinerary and tips.
Accommodation in hotel.
What to bring?
- Sun protection (blocker, cap or hat)
- Protection for cold (polar, jacket or windbreaker, light gloves and cap depending on season)
- Footwear suitable for hiking
- Pants preferably
- Minimum backpack of 20 Lt. capacity
- Bottle of water, minimum one liter and a half per person.
- Lots of enthusiasm and a smile.
- Not to have heart disease
- Not to have bone fractures in the last 2 months
- Advice your guide about any conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and asthma
- If your under medical treatment, please let us know
- Advice of any serious spinal problems.
Escríbenos para recibir más informes de este viaje