Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. If the privacy of your personal data is an issue that concerns you, we recommend you read these terms carefully before providing us with any information.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and this is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We will never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with a specific service.
- We will never share personal information of our users with third parties, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
TOTONAL has adapted this website to both national and international requirements. In the national aspect, the website complies with the Decree published in the DOF on June 17, 2009 by which the General Tourism Law is issued and Article 76 BIS of the latest reform of the Federal Consumer Protection Law, published in the DOF on 04-06-2004.
In the international aspect, the website complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Person in charge for the treatment of your personal data:
- Name of the person in charge: Marisol Herrera Tostado
- Commercial name: Totonal Travel
- RFC: OTV120604RU7
- Address: Calle 7 Sur, s / n, Block 29, Block 12. Colonia Ejido, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.·
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: travel sales and tourist information
- Travel License: 04301930071
- National Tourism Registry by SECTUR: 3521190001
Principles applied to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: Periodically we will review the lists of subscribers and we will eliminate those inactive registries.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated confidentially. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in TOTONAL come from:
- Subscription form for newsletter: In this case, the following personal information is requested: Name, Email and IP Address, to manage the list of subscriptions and send newsletters, provided by the user when making the subscription. Several forms to activate the subscription of the electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Constant Contact. The information you provide will be located on the servers of Constant Contact (supplier of Marisol Herrera Tostado) in the US Constant Contact is covered by the EU-US agreement Privacy Shield, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of https://www.totonalviajes.com, the user is required to register using a form, in which case, the following personal information is requested through from wordpress.org: Name, Email and IP Address, Once discharged, the user can make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The personal data that is provided by users or visitors of the website will be included in an automated file, responsibility of TOTONAL, in order to:
- Facilitate access to the contents offered through the website.
- Lend, manage, expand and improve the services and / or content offered on the page.
- Adapt these services to the preferences and tastes of users.
- The study of the use of services by users and visitors.
- The design of new services related to said services or contents.
- Incident management and maintenance of the website.
- Those necessary for the development, compliance and control of the contractual relationship that the user or visitors of the page maintain in their case with TOTONAL.
- Provide information on travel content, including information on specific destinations or other similar services, as well as for advertising and commercial prospection purposes regarding TOTONAL products and services.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until requested to be deleted by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, https://www.totonalviajes.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help http://www.totonalviajes.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://www.totonalviajes.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Hertzner Online GmbH. with domicile in Germany. More information at: https://www.hetzner.com (Hertzner Online), deals with the data in order to perform their hosting services to Marisol Herrera Tostado.· Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Marisol Herrera Tostado.
- Email marketing: Constant Contact, Inc., domiciled in Massachusetts, USA. More information at: https://constantcontact.com/ (Constant Contact, Inc.). Constact Contact, Inc. treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Marisol Herrera Tostado.
Data security and secrecy
TOTONAL will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and thus avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology in accordance with the provisions of Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals published in the DOF on 05-07- 2010.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted https://www.totonalviajes.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.When a security incident occurs, upon realization TOTONAL shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident, as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
TOTONAL, under the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties published in the DOF on 05-07- 2010, in no case send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes, outside the activity of the company, to the users without their prior request or consent.Likewise, TOTONAL will not send unsolicited messages nor previously consented nor send unsolicited electronic mail chains (classified as SPAM) or previously consented.TOTONAL informs users that they will oppose the sending of commercial messages by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it in writing to the email address of email@example.com.
Treatment of personal data of underage people
In relation to personal data of persons under 18 years of age, TOTONAL will never use this data for purposes unsuitable for the minor’s age, but will do so in accordance with the age, knowledge and maturity of this target audience, and will never collect relative data. or related to the economic situation or the privacy of the members of your family.
TOTONAL will provide parents or guardians the possibility that they may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of their children’s or guardians’ data and will encourage minors to consult with them before providing data. In the case of minors under 14, they must provide TOTONAL written authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, consenting to the processing of their data.
Users are recognized and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://www.totonalviajes.com.The users will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data and they are responsible to communicate to TOTONAL any modification in the same ones, being TOTONAL exempt of any type of responsibility in this respect.